The Exfoliating Glove That Changed My Life
As someone who has battled with sensitive skin practically my whole life, no matter how I searched the internet for skincare tips and products, I could not achieve the skin I wanted. That is why I was blown away upon seeing the results of the Wildpier exfoliating glove.
Using it for the first time, I was amazed at how naturally it exfoliated – dead skin just rolled off my body after a few scrubs. With continuous use, I was satisfied that my skin had no adverse reaction to the exfoliating process. My Wildpier glove showed me just how exfoliation works – gentle yet effective. Now, I am enjoying the best state of my skin after so many years!
Why Use an Exfoliating Glove?
Within a 30-day timeframe, our skin goes through a natural process of getting rid of dead skin cells. When dead skin cells do not entirely shed, dry skin becomes evident. To prevent this from happening, we must exfoliate our skin.
Exfoliating has a wide range of benefits for our skin. For instance, exfoliation increases collagen production, unclogs pores, prevents acne, and brightens the skin. Treatments involving chemical exfoliation can bring about satisfying results. However, these treatments require harsh chemicals to be directly applied to our skin, and they can often be time-consuming and expensive.
According to this study, exfoliative chemical peeling is the world's most frequently used derma-aesthetic procedure used, especially in treating deep wrinkles, acne scars, fine lines, and photo-aging skin.
Wildpier exfoliating gloves allow you to achieve deep skin exfoliation results in the comfort of your own home using water only. Not only that but these gloves are also made using superior-quality plant fibres.
You may notice that your skin will start peeling after using your Wildpier exfoliating glove for a few minutes. These are accumulations of dirt, oil, product residue, and other impurities left on your skin’s top layer. A few minutes into the deep exfoliation process, your skin will be detoxed, leaving you with a beautiful, healthy, glowing finish.
You are in complete control while using your glove. You can go light and easy, or adjust the amount of pressure you apply. Remember that too much pressure can lead to over-exfoliating. When this happens, you won't only get rid of impurities but also healthy cells.
Ideally, you should use your exfoliating glove only once a week, as it is not recommended to use it daily due to the deep exfoliation it offers. Cleaning it is also a piece of cake – with natural soap and hot water, rinse your Wildpier glove and leave it to air dry in a clean, dry place.
How Do I Use My Wildpier Exfoliating Glove?
Wildpier exfoliating gloves are very easy to use. Here’s how I use mine:
Step One – Prepare the Glove
Put your Wildpier exfoliating glove in hot water. After a few moments, turn the hot water off and gently squeeze the glove to release excess water. When rinsed for the first time, it is normal for your glove to shrink slightly. Please put it in a safe place near the shower or bathtub.
Step Two – Soften Skin
For 10 minutes, take a hot, steamy shower or bath to smooth your skin. You will obtain better exfoliation once your skin is softer.
Step Three – Prepare Body
If you are taking a bath, drain the bathtub. On the other hand, if you are taking a shower, turn the hot water off. You should remain in the shower or the bathtub, ideally. Ensure your skin stays moist, and please do not dry yourself off. Instead, ensure that your body is free from bubble bath or soap.
Step Four – Use Glove
Put your hand in the wet glove. Move your glove up and down, and side to side firmly (employ the right amount of pressure only to not over-exfoliate) all over your body. For best results, consistently use long and firm strokes. Stroke upwards in the direction of your heart for lymphatic flow benefits.
Please be extra careful with your body’s sensitive areas. After a few minutes, you will notice that your skin gradually begins to peel. This is normal, and should this process start, do not rinse the skin that comes off your body, as these skin particles will help exfoliate the skin more deeply.
Step Five – Rinse
When you feel like you have reached your desired exfoliation level, rinse your body with water once more to wash away dead skin cells and particles. Completely dry your body and apply your favorite moisturizer or body oil immediately to give the skin an extra boost of radiance.
Step Six – Clean the Glove
Using hot water and natural soap, hand wash your glove and hang it to air dry. Repeat your exfoliating routine once a week.
Step Seven – The Most Important Step
Enjoy your skin's new, youthful glow!
Extra Tips and Tricks
While standing in the shower or soaking in the tub, please do not use shampoo, cream, soap, oil, or salt, as the gloves mainly rely on direct friction with your skin. You need not worry; once you're done with your exfoliating ritual, you can wash your hair and body as usual.
When starting my exfoliating process, I make sure to begin scrubbing my body’s driest areas. You may also want to start with your knees, feet, and other dry areas like the back of the thighs and the elbows.
Here are some things to remember when using Wildpier exfoliating gloves:
- Do not use your Wildpier glove on sunburnt skin or open wounds.
- To prevent skin irritation, use your glove only once a week. You may use your exfoliating glove more often if you have oily skin.
- Your skin type determines skin peeling. If your skin is too hairy or damp, or if you are using a different daily exfoliator, your skin may not peel.
- Skin peeling results may not always be visible. However, be assured that your skin will be deeply exfoliated regardless of visible skin peeling!
- Do not share your exfoliating glove with others for sanitary purposes.
- Replacing your Wildpier glove every two months is highly recommended.
Benefits of Using Your Wildpier Deep Exfoliating Glove
Your WILDPIER exfoliating glove is a one-in-a-million investment as it boasts many benefits for your skin. These are:
- Your skin is naturally exfoliated, leading to an improved complexion and texture.
- It aids in reducing acne, stretch marks, scarring, cellulite, and ingrown hairs.
- With continued use, the appearance of open pores, wrinkles, and pigmentation are reduced.
- Breakouts, blackheads, and acne are inhibited by continuous healthy exfoliation. This improvement is satisfying as it leaves your skin silky-smooth every day, whether you opt for a natural or glam look.
- It stimulates lymphatic drainage, which can subsequently lessen inflammation.
- It aids in increasing blood circulation, which then energizes your body.
- By accelerating the creation of new cells, your deep exfoliating towel promotes elastin and collagen production.
- It helps reduce the occurrence of Keratosis pilaris, characterized by small red bumps on different parts of the skin.
What to Buy Together with Your Wildpier Exfoliating Glove
Wildpier provides a wide range of equally impressive and effective skincare goodies to complete and even upgrade your exfoliating ritual! To add to your Wildpier exfoliating glove's skincare benefits, here are the bundles you can choose from to pair with it:
This bundle works best for all types of skin. Wildpier’s Original Deep Exfoliating Glove is best suited for normal or thicker skin, whereas Wildpier’s Luxe Deep Exfoliating Glove is specially designed for sensitive skin.
Both exfoliating gloves are children-friendly with adult supervision. However, Wildpier’s Ultimate or Luxe Deep Exfoliating Glove is recommended for children as these gloves provide a gentler exfoliation on the skin.
The technique used in creating both products involves uniquely weaving the fabric, which then allows them to remain durable while still being soft. Both exfoliating gloves are proven and tested to remove visible dead skin and surface skin impurities. You only need hot water to pair with these skincare goodies, and you are one step closer to the dream skin you have hoped for!
This bundle is best for hypersensitive skin and those who struggle with eczema and psoriasis, as the WILDPIER Konjac Sponge is specially crafted to aid in the relief of these skin conditions. The sponge is pH-balanced and biodegradable. It is made of 100% natural vegetable fibers and can be used daily!
How to Use the Konjac Sponge:
- Soften Sponge
Put your sponge in warm water for at least five minutes to soften it.
Remove the sponge from the water and squeeze it with your hands to release the excess.
Avoid damaging your sponge by not stretching, wringing, or twisting it.
Moisten your skin using warm water.
Move the damp sponge gently across your skin in a circular motion.
Your sponge can work effectively with or without a cleanser.
After each use, make sure to rinse your sponge and hang it in a clean, well-ventilated place to air dry.
Aside from this, you may also opt to store your clean sponge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here are other details you must remember:
- Replace your Konjac Sponge every 4-6 weeks.
- The sponge is created using 100% biodegradable konjac root.
- Do not use your sponge on sunburned or irritated skin and open wounds.
- After exfoliating, make sure to apply sunscreen and moisturizer.
- The Konjac Sponge is for external use only. If you are still determining if this product is right for you, please consult a healthcare professional.
This bundle is suitable for acne-prone and oily skin as this is where Wildpier’s Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge specializes. The Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge has the same properties and details as the original one – and both are guaranteed to render excellent results!
This bundle is most suitable for those with oily and acne-prone skin. The bamboo charcoal konjac sponge is ideal for daily use. It can remove makeup and other impurities. Use it as is, or pair it with your favorite cleanser.
Bundle 4: Wildpier™️ Everything Bundle
Wildpier’s Everything Bundle consists of its entire product line – and practically everything you need to transform your at-home skincare and exfoliating routine! Say goodbye to all your skincare woes, as this bundle will indeed have an answer to any skin problem you are currently experiencing.
Here are the beautiful inclusions from this bundle:
- 1 Wildpier™️ Original Deep Exfoliating Glove
- 1 Wildpier™️ Luxe Deep Exfoliating Glove
- 1 Wildpier™️ Original Konjac Sponge
- 1 Wildpier™️ Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge
- 1 Wildpier™️ Deep Exfoliating Towel
- 1 Wildpier™️ Walnut Konjac Body Sponge
- 1 Wildpier™️ Dermaplaning Razors
Here are the benefits of this bundle:
- The razors are perfect for acne-prone skin after using hair removal lotions or waxing.
- The razor exfoliates the skin gently, leaving it brighter and glowing.
- As the skin is thoroughly exfoliated, skincare products can penetrate more deeply.
- The dermaplaning razors are also safe to use for pregnant women.
Other details you must know:
- One package already includes three dermaplaning razors.
- For hygienic purposes, kindly replace the razor after every 4-5 uses.
- Razor blades are created from Swedish stainless steel.
- The razors are made from calcium carbonate, wheat straw fibre, titanium dioxide, and polypropylene.
- After exfoliating, please make sure to apply sunscreen and moisturizer.
- These razors and all products included in this bundle are for external use only. Consulting with a medical professional is recommended to check if these products are indeed the right fit for you and your skincare needs.
With all these fantastic products, you can now bid farewell to costly spa treatments and scrubs. You can use Wildpier’s exfoliating gloves as is, or you can mix and match them with other bundles for the best results. Pamper yourself with these skincare products and gift some to your friends. Trust me; they’ll love you for it!