- Deeply exfoliates the skin leaving your skin soft and smooth
- Assists to reduce the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris which often forms as tiny red bumps on the skin
- Naturally removes fake tan and skin impurities. Can also help fake tan look more natural and last longer
- Aims to reduce the appearance of scarring, cellulite, and stretch marks as this level of exfoliation eliminates layers of dead skin cells and generates elastin
- Helps to brighten the skin while encouraging new skin cells to grow
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Naturally eliminates dry skin and reveals brighter, more radiant skin
- Aims to reduce the appearance of pigmentation, open pores, and wrinkles
- Assists to free and prevent ingrown hairs
- Promotes healthy blood flow by boosting the body’s natural ability to produce collagen
- Tackles acne, blackheads, and breakouts, creating a silky-smooth canvas for makeup
Let customers speak for us
The exfoliating glove has been so helpful for my scars and skin texture! It feels like I’m actually getting my skin super clean without having to use excessive products and soaps. Thank you!
I bought this so I could stop buying hormone-filled body scrubs that barely feel like they're working. This glove is SO scratchy and it is STILL scratchy after months of use. I don't believe you can completely fix skin issues from the outside, but boy does this make my leggies feel nice. You do need to moisturize after using this thing though. It will rub you raw and you'll dry ashy while your skin tries to figure out what just happened.
Worked like a charm. Left my skin revitalized!
Works just like the ads and my skin has never been better! It's helped with my skin texture and my acne. I'm very happy with my purchase
I am happy with this exfoliating glove. It’s made my skin smoother and although I still have redness, I’m glad to be rid of the bumps!
First of all, I would like to preface this review by saying that I am and always have been a lifelong user of washcloths. I scrub and rub and get in all the books and crannies. I thought I was exfoliating by using a washcloth, but I was wrong.
This product is different! It took me a while to get the peeling action going because I mostly shower (small a** bathtub) and wasn't allowing enough time for my skin to soften under the water. Once I gave myself a good soak, the dead skin began sloughing off to a shocking degree leaving smoothness behind. I thought my skin was good before, but now it's better!
I put off getting this product for so long. It's changed my skin. I am an avid self tan user (remove and apply weekly) and this has completely changed how my tans applies and lasts. Do yourself a favour and get it!
This is the best glove of them all! It exfoliates without feeling scratchy! It’s even gentle enough to use on my face.
Wildpier™️ Luxe Deep Exfoliating Glove and Konjac Sponge Bundle
10/10 recommend. Never felt cleaner in my life.
Used it in the shower after a 20 min soak in the hot tub and worked perfectly
It works like nothing I’ve ever tried. Love this product.
Love this glove. Helped illuminate my KP making my skin so soft!
Thank you for creating these amazing products!! I honestly didn’t know what to expect, but I hoped they would help make my skin feel softer, and healthier. They are great!!! I bought some for my daughters as well as myself and gave one away as a birthday gift. As far as I can tell we are all enjoying them. This is the first time in my life that I have ever used the little microblade (?) thing for the peach fuzz on my face / jawline. (I totally appreciated the how to use video) I might continue with it I might not ~ I’m not sure yet. I find it feels a little bit itchy or something. Anyway ~ I bought 2 calm and 2 wake ~ my preference going forward is calm.
This product works exactly as advertised. The first time I used it, I couldn’t believe how much skin came off of me. I felt like a snake hehe